Fans also love:
HOT DOG UNIVERSITY’S “ART OF THE CART” COURSE IS CURRENTLY OFFERED AS EITHER A ONE-DAY TELECONFERENCE OR A TWO-DAY IN-PERSON CLASSROOM (Chicago, IL). STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE VIA FEDEX THEIR HANDS-ON CURRICULUM PACKET WHICH ALSO INCLUDES AN ASSORTMENT OF VIENNA BEEF GEAR!
- Our Course starts with what makes mobile food vending a great business.
- Hot Dog University provides a road map of the steps necessary to start as a mobile food service vendor. We begin with your business plan, location selection, licenses, and permits. We also cover food safety, guidelines for selecting your business name, structuring your business, tax guidelines, and certificates needed to get started.
- At Hot Dog University you will learn all about Vienna Beef products from the famed Chicago Red Hot, the Maxwell Street Polish, the Monster Ditka Polish to the Chicago Italian Beef!
- Our students learn the “ins and outs” of marketing their business. This includes topics like branding, co-branding, and promotional plans.
- Our students are taught food service operating costs, how to estimate costs, and how to estimate potential profits.
- Your instructor, Bill Murphy, will provide guidance in a variety of food service equipment types. We are knowledgeable in food carts, food trailers, food trucks, and of course Hot Dog Stands!
- Students will also learn how to connect with their regional Vienna Beef Sales Representative and local food service distributors.
- Lastly, by participating in and completing the HDU course, Hot Dog University Alumni will always have continued access to HDU for guidance as they move forward with their exciting new endeavor.
- To sign up for a Hot Dog University Course, select a date from the drop-down menu below. Any questions? Please call (773) 435-2788! Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm CST.
* Hot Dog University Cancellation Policy: Due to limited class size and high demand, we require a minimum of Ten (10) business days notice prior to the course start date to cancel and receive a full refund of the course fee.
* No refunds will be made less than ten (10) business days before the start of a course.