Vienna Beef Kid Friendly Snack Recipes
These kid friendly recipes make great after school snacks, weekend lunches, and dinners! Packed full of your Vienna Beef favorites, even the pickiest of eaters can’t say no to to these recipes. You might even find yourself stealing a few bites!
Fun and full of flavor, these spaghetti Hot Dogs combine two of our favorite things – Pasta and Hot Dogs! These treats are a quick way to add some fun to your weekday meal plan and require minimal prep. Just be careful not to over cook the Hot Dogs! Serve with your favorite Pasta Sauce or Condiment and enjoy.
- 1 package of dried Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 Package of Vienna Beef Hot Dogs
- Cut Hot Dogs into ¼ inch thick slices
- Thread 4-7 Spaghetti Noodles through each Hot Dog piece
- Boil for 10 minutes or according to package instructions
Everything is cuter when it’s mini, right? These Mini Corn Dogs are a surefire way to keep your kids interested in dinner, and full afterwards!
- 1 Package Vienna Beef Cocktail Franks
- 2+ cups Vegetable Oil, for frying
- 1 cup Corn Meal
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1¼ cup Buttermilk
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Heat Oil to 375º in heavy pan
- Whisk dry ingredients together in medium bowl
- Mix Egg, Buttermilk, and Oil in small bowl, add to dry ingredients and mix until incorporated
- Dip Cocktail Franks into batter, and fry until golden brown
- Place on a paper towel to drain and serve with your favorite sauces
Put a spin on the basic Hot Dog! These Cheesy treats are the perfect snack after a long day at school. With only three ingredients, this recipe is fast, kid friendly, and delicious.
- 1 Package of Vienna Beef Franks
- 1 Package of Crescent Roll Dough
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Roll Crescent Dough on a baking sheet and sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese. Roll Hot dogs up from the base of the dough to the corner
- Bake according to package instructions and serve with your favorite toppings and sauces!