Reuben Grilled Cheese & Baked Reuben Dip Recipes
Treat yourself with this easy Reuben Grilled Cheese sandwich featuring Turano’s Rustic Rye and Vienna’s Corned Beef. It’s delicious, easy to make, and is perfect for the upcoming St. Paddy’s celebration!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes; Cook Time: 10 Minutes; Yield: 2 Servings
- 4 Turano Rustic Rye, slices
- 6 slices of Vienna Corned Beef
- 1/4 cup of Thousand Island Dressing
- 6 ounces of Vienna Sauerkraut
- 8 Swiss Cheese Slices
- Spread the thousand island dressing on 2 slices.
- Top those slices with 2 slices of Swiss cheese, Vienna Corned bBeef, Sauerkraut and 2 more slices of Swiss Cheese in that order. (This way the cheese is on both sides of the bread and it’ll keep all the ingredients glued to the sandwich.)
- Place remaining bread slices on the sandwich.
- In a panini press, grill until golden brown for 5-6 minutes. (In a pan, heat a large nonstick pan over medium-low heat, spread each side of the sandwich with 1 tablespoon of butter, and cook each side for 3-5 minutes.)
Prep Time: 5 Minutes; Cook Time: 30 Minutes; Yield: 4 Servings
A delicious spin on a traditional sandwich you can enjoy with your friends on game day. We took the reuben and turned it into a dip! This recipe is quick and easy to make. Just throw the ingredients together, put it in the oven, and serve!
- Turano Rustic Rye
- 8 ounces of Vienna Corned Beef, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Mayonnaise 30 Oz
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 16 ounces Vienna Sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 16 ounces shredded Swiss Cheese
- Chopped Parsley, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F. In a small bowl, combine Mayonnaise and Thousand Island Dressing.
- Spread sauerkraut into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Next layer the Corned Beef, Swiss Cheese and dressing mixture (in that order) on top of the Sauerkraut.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Toast a 4 Rustic Rye slices. Cut into triangular pieces and serve!