How to Use Your New Holiday Gadgets to Prepare Vienna Beef
The holidays have come and gone, but we’re just now learning how to use our new kitchen gadgets that Santa left for us under the tree. Keep reading to find the best ways to use your new appliances to prepare your Vienna Beef favorites!
The air fryer is slowly but surely crawling to the top of our list as far as favorite kitchen appliances go. You can practically cook or reheat anything in these small counter top machines in a matter of minutes! But we have a favorite that is sure to make its mark on your must have list too. Mini BagelDogs in the air fryer take only 10 minutes to be cooked to perfection. Pair with a side of your favorite dipping sauce for optimal ‘yum.’
This handy tool saves us time in the kitchen while still tasting just as good, and we love saving time when it comes to dinner! One of our favorite pressure cooker meals is Polish Sausage and Rice.
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 package of Vienna Beef Polish Sausage
- 1 cup of Chicken Broth
- 1 cup Long-Grain White Rice
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 cups frozen Onions and Peppers blend
- Heat oil in the pot of the pressure cooker on the saute setting.
- Add sliced sausage to the hot oil. Saute for a couple of minutes on each side, then remove sausage to a plate. Turn off the saute setting.
- Pour chicken broth into the pot and use a spatula or wooden spoon to deglaze the pot, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom.
- Add the rice to the broth and stir to combine.
- Return the sausage to the pot, and sprinkle in the garlic powder, paprika, black pepper, and salt.
- Add the frozen onions and peppers on top (don’t stir them in). Close the lid and set the vent to the sealed position.
- Select a cook time of 4 minutes at high pressure. When the cook time is complete, allow a 5 minute natural release of pressure, followed by a quick release of remaining pressure.
- After the pressure has released and the valve has dropped, carefully remove the lid. Fluff rice with a fork and serve.
Before there was the air fryer there was the toaster oven, and we still have a lot of love for this kitchen appliance! Our favorite way to use it? By preparing a melted sandwich. Load up your favorite bread (ours is Turano) with piles of Vienna Beef Deli Meat and the Cheese of your choice and pop it in the toaster for a melty, delicious meal. Don’t forget to load it up with fresh Veggies and Vienna Beef Yellow Mustard!
The perfect appliance that allows you to turn it on and forget about it until dinner time. There are so many ways to use this trusty kitchen tool, but we have a new one for you to try out. This Chili Dog Casserole is sure to be one of your new favorites!
- 1 package of Vienna Beef Franks
- 4 cups of Vienna Beef Chili Dog Chili or Cheli’s Chili depending on preference
- 12 oz of shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 28 oz bag of frozen Tater Tots
- Slice 6 Franks into ¼ inch thick pieces and place into a large bowl with the Chili.
- Grease your Crock Pot and add a layer of frozen Tater Tots to the bottom. Add half of the Chili Mixture, and sprinkle with Cheese. Layer again with the Chili and then more Cheese. Top with the remaining Tater Tots
- Cook on low for 3.5 hours
- Serve with Sour Cream, Green Onions, and more Cheese!
What kitchen appliances are you most excited to cook with in 2023? Shop these Vienna Beef ingredients and more in our online store: https://bit.ly/3tBi4W9