2 Ways To Serve Italian Beef for Breakfast
With National Italian Beef Day on May 27th, we’re looking for any excuse to serve up our favorite deli meat this month! While a Vienna Beef Italian Beef Sandwich topped with Vienna Giardiniera is always a delicious option, it never hurts to think outside of the box! That’s why we’re sharing two of our favorite breakfast recipes using Italian Beef. Check them out. 👇
Italian Beef Breakfast Skillet
If you’re a fan of savory breakfasts, look no further! This dish is packed with cheese and Italian Seasonings, making it the perfect dish to wake up to. Here is what you need.
- 2 pounds of Mini Potatoes, sliced in halves
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 cups of Vienna Beef Italian Beef
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Green Bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- In a large cast iron skillet, fry the potatoes in about 1 tbsp of olive oil until they start to brown and crisp up
- Add the bell peppers, garlic, and onion to the skillet, stirring constantly
- Once the vegetables are soft, add in the Italian Seasoning and beef to warm
- Top with mozzarella cheese and cover with a lid to soften
- Serve and enjoy!
Italian Beef Breakfast Sandwiches
Need a grab-and-go breakfast option? These Italian Beef Breakfast Sandwiches are the perfect thing to make ahead of time or even freeze. Just reheat them in the microwave for a couple of minutes!
- 3 cups Vienna Beef Italian Beef
- 8 English Muffins
- 8 slices of Cheddar Cheese
- Eggs, scrambled or fried (optional)
- Bacon (optional)
- Toast English Muffins according to the directions on the package
- Heat up the Italian Beef according to directions on the package
- Once Muffins are toasted, top with a handful of Italian Beef and one slice of Cheddar Cheese. Option to add Eggs or Bacon, if desired.