This rich indulgent dip is great for parties or tailgating.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. corned beef, finely chopped or flaked (approx. 1 cup)
- ½ cup sauerkraut, drained and pressed dry
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons dijon style mustard
- 1 ½ cup swiss cheese, shredded
- ½ cup sliced green onion
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, and mustard together until smooth. Add sauerkraut, corned beef, ¼ cup green onion, and 1 cup of swiss cheese and mix gently until combined. Place into a greased 2 quart casserole dish and top with remaining ½ cup swiss cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with remaining green onion and serve with bagel chips or toasted rye or pumpernickel squares.
Post a Comment
All fields required unless otherwise specified.