News, Recipes, & More...
Great article on Chicago Style Beef and Dogs, a loyal customer of ours located in Lakewood, CO! Read the full article here!
Enter the Vienna® Beef “Football Competition to Determine the Supreme Team” contest at Facebook.com/ViennaBeef. Submit a photo of yourself enjoying a Vienna® Beef product during the big game. The grand prize winner will win everything required to enjoy Vienna® Beef hot dogs for an entire year! Second place will receive a Chicago-Style Hot Dog Kit, and the third prize winner gets a blue Vienna® Beef shirt!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This free Competition will run from January 24, 2014 to February 7, 2014.
2. The Competition is open to United States residents aged 18 or over.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. To access the Photo Contest App, you must like the Vienna Beef Facebook page (facebook.com/viennabeef).
5. During the Contest Period, you may submit an entry form online at https://facebook.com/viennabeef by completing the entry form provided within the photo contest app, and clicking “Submit.”
6. Ten maximum photos per facebook entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Contest Period.
10. Winners will be notified by email.
11. There is no cash alternative to the stated prizes, and the prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
12. The Vienna Beef administrator’s decision is final.
13. Vienna Beef retains the right to publicize the winners’ names and submissions across all marketing materials.
14. Employees of Vienna Beef and their families are excluded from entering the Competition.
15. Copyrighted, obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. Vienna Beef retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
16. Vienna Beef reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
17. Vienna Beef accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Competition.
18. The winners’ names will be available after the Competition closes (February 7, 2014) by writing to The Marketing Manager, Vienna Beef, 2501 N Damen Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
19. Entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the Competition.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information toCruise.co and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for email marketing purposes and not shared with any third parties.
Come Dressed as “Da Coach” or Chicago Super Fan and Receive Free Ditka T-Shirt and Sausage Prepared By Coach Mike Ditka
WHAT: The public is invited to join legendary Chicago Bear Mike Ditka at his outdoor Monster Sausage Cookout, where he and Vienna Beef’s Master Chef will be grilling Chicago’s new eight-inch, one-third pound Ditka Sausages on Vienna’s monster outdoor grill. Attendees will be treated to music, giveaways and a festive atmosphere, while enjoying the new monster Ditka Sausages from Vienna Beef. Both the Ditka Hot Beef Polish Sausage and the Ditka Chicken Sausage with Mozzarella and Sun-Dried Tomatoes will be available for 89 cents, with all proceeds going to Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund.
LOOK-A-LIKES: As a bonus, those dressed as Coach Ditka, or as a Chicago Super Fan, will receive both a free Ditka Sausage t-shirt and a Ditka Sausage prepared by “Da Coach” himself.
WHO: Mike Ditka— legendary Chicago Bears’ player and coach, and Chicago’s new Sausage King— will host the event as the Grill Master.
WHEN: 11:00 am-1:00 pm on Wednesday, October 9, 2013. Coach Ditka will be available for media interviews between 11:30 am-12:30 pm.
WHERE: Vienna Beef Factory Store (parking lot) 2501 N Damen Ave. Chicago, IL 60647
DONATIONS: For an 89-cent donation, attendees will receive their choice of a Ditka Hot Beef Polish Sausage or a Ditka Chicken Sausage with Mozzarella and Sun-Dried Tomatoes, hot-off-the-grill. The charitable contribution of 89 cents honors Coach Ditka’s jersey number which will be retired by the Chicago Bears during their game at Soldier Field on December 9. Chips, bottled water and soft drinks will also be sold for 89 cents.Commemorative Ditka Sausages t-shirts, in the style of Coach Ditka’s iconic “BEARS” sweater-vest, will also be available for sale.
GRIDIRON GREATS: All proceeds will be donated to Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund, a favorite charity of Coach Ditka.
PARKING: Complimentary parking for the first 100 cars will be available on-site by Vienna Beef.
In a city known for hot dogs, Chicago “sausage superstore” Hot Doug’s is a standard bearer. Proprietor Doug Sohn gave himself a tall order when he opened Hot Doug’s in 2001: “When I decided to open, the impetus was to create a great Chicago-style dog … I aim to be the best Chicago dog in the city.”